In this discussion, each time I play through Borderlands 2, I’ll make the character slightly different. Here’s one of my current builds for Gaige, the Mechromancer.
- Summon Deathtrap (1/1) – (Action Skill: Press F to summon Deathtrap to fight for you. Cooldown: 60 Seconds.)
- Best Friends Forever
- Close Enough (5/5) – Your bullets that hit walls or other objects have a chance to ricochet off toward a nearby enemy. Ricocheted bullets deal reduced damage (Bullet Ricochet Chance: +50%) (Ricocheted Bullet Damage: -50%)
- Cooking Up Trouble (0/5) – While your gun’s Magazine is full, you regenerate health. (Next level: Regenerates 2.0% of your Max Health / second)
- Fancy Mathematics (0/5) – Improve Shield Recharge Delay and Shield Recharge Rate based on how low your health is. The lower your health, the greater the bonus. (Next Level: Shield Recharge Delay: up to -14% and Shield Recharge Rate: up to -12%)
- Buck Up (0/1) – Deathtrap Ability. Deathtrap restores the shields of one ally to full. (Next Level: Deathtrap restores 100% of an ally’s shield.)
- The Better Half (6/5) – When your Magazine is past half-empty, you gain increased Fire Rate. (Current Level: Fire Rate +72%) (Next Level: Fire Rate +84%)
- The rest of the abilities in this tree haven’t been unlocked as of yet.
I’m more or less separating this into 3 parts – Best Friends Forever, Little Big Trouble, and Ordered Chaos. I will also update this as time goes on, so if that happens, it’ll be Gaige Skill Set #2 with 3 parts as well. Anyway, if you want, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below.