Next, I’ll be discussing what skill points I put into Harmony.
- Phaselock – Action Skill. Press F to lock an enemy in another dimension, preventing him from fighting back for a short while. Some enemies cannot be Phaselocked and instead instantly take damage. (Cooldown: 13 seconds)
- Mind’s Eye (5/5) – Increases Critical Hit Damage and Melee Damage. (Critical Hit Damage: +25%) (Melee Damage: +30%)
- Sweet Release (0/5) – If the enemy you have Phaselocked is killed, it generates Life Orbs that automatically seek out and heal you and your friends. The healing is stronger when you or your friend’s health is low. (Life Orbs Created: 1) (Each Life Orb restores up to 15% of your Max Health.)
- Restoration (5/5) – Shooting other players heals them. Also increases your Maximum Health. (Max Health: +15%) (Converts 30% of your damage into healing.)
- Wreck (0/5) – While you have an enemy Phaselocked, you gain increased Fire Rate and Damage with all gun types. (Fire Rate: +10%) (Gun Damage: +6%)
- Elated (4/5) – While you have an enemy Phaselocked, you and your friends regenerate health. (Regenerates 4% of your Max Health / sec.)
- Res (1/1) – You can instantly revive a friend in Fight For Your Life by using Phaselock on him/her.
- Recompense (0/5) – When you take health damage, there is a chance that your attacker takes damage equal to the amount of health lost. (10% chance to hurt your attacker.)
- The rest of the skills are not unlocked for this tree, yet.
Anyway, if you want, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below.