Next on the Mastermind section, I would like to cover the Controller tree.
- Forced Friendship
- Basic: Increase your supply of Cable Ties by 4. You can tie hostages 75% faster.
- Basic: The power and range of your intimidation is increased by 50%.
- Ace: You can have 2 converted enemies at the same time.
- Basic: You can convert a non-special enemy to fight by your side. This can not be done during stealth and the enemy must have surrendered in order for you to convert them. You can only convert one non-special enemy at a time.
- Ace: Your converted enemy takes 55% less damage and deals 100% more damage. The time to convert an enemy is reduced by 65%.
- Partners in Crime
- Basic: Having a converted enemy increases your movement speed by 10%. Your converted enemy takes 45% less damage. Does not stack with Joker damage reduction, but multiplies.
- Ace: Having a converted enemy increases your health by 30%. Your coverted enemy takes 54% less damage. Does not stack with Joker damage reduction, but multiplies.
- Hostage Taker
- Basic: Having at least one of your own hostage or converted law enforcer makes you regenerate 1.5% health every 5 seconds.
- Ace: Having at least one of your own hostage or converted law enforcer makes you regenerate 4.5% health every 5 seconds.
Also, as a head’s up, there’s going to be no Part 3 to this section, because I have no skill points invested in the Sharpshooter tree. Anyway, if you want, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below.