Next is the Controller tree in the Mastermind section:
- Forced Friendship
- Basic: Increase your supply of Cable Ties by 4. You can tie hostages 75% faster.
- Basic: The power and range of your intimidation is increased by 50%.
- Ace: You can have 2 converted enemies at the same time.
- Basic: You can convert a non-special enemy to fight by your side. This can not be done during stealth and the enemy must have surrendered in order for you to convert them. You can only convert one non-special enemy at a time.
- Ace: Your converted enemy takes 55% less damage and deals 100% more damage. The time to convert an enemy is reduced by 65%.
- Stockholm Syndrome
- Basic: Civilians are intimidated by the noise you make and remain intimidated 50% longer.
- Ace: Your hostages will not flee when they have been rescued by law enforcers. When you go into custody, your hostages will trade themselves for your safe return. This effect can occur during assaults, but only 1 time during a heist.
- Partners in Crime
- Basic: Having a converted enemy increases your movement speed by 10%. Your converted enemy takes 45% less damage. Does not stack with Joker damage reduction, but multiplies.
- Ace: Having a converted enemy increases your health by 30%. Your coverted enemy takes 54% less damage. Does not stack with Joker damage reduction, but multiplies.
There is no Part 3, because I have no Skill Points allocated to the Sharpshooter tree in Mastermind. Anyway, if you want, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below.