Now, for the ECM and Body Bag skills used in this Stealth build and the stealth skills used.
- Basic: Increases the time before you start getting detected by 25% while in casing mode. You can also mark enemies while in casing mode.
- Ace: You can pick up items while in casing mode. You also gain 30% more value to items and cash that you pick up.
- Basic: You gain 1 additional body bag in your inventory. Also increases the body bag inventory space to 3.
- Ace: You gain the ability to place 2 body bag cases.
- Sixth Sense
- Basic: You gain the ability to automatically mark enemies within a 10 meter radius around you after standing still for 3.5 seconds while in stealth.
- Ace: You gain access to all insider assets. Cleaning costs after killing a civilian is reduced by 75%.
- Basic: You gain the ability to disable 1 camera from detecting you and your crew. Effect lasts for 25 seconds.
- Ace: You lockpick 100% faster. You also gain the ability to lockpick safes.
- ECM Overdrive
- Basic: Your ECM jammer and feedback duration is increased by 25%.
- Ace: Your ECM jammer can now also be used to open certain electronic doors.
- ECM Specialist
- Basic: You can now place 2 ECM jammers instead of just one.
- Ace: The ECM jammer duration is increased by an additional 25% and the ECM feedback duration lasts 25% longer. Pagers are delayed by the ECM jammer.
Anyway, if you want, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below.