This one was a hard one to pick, but needs to be discussed, regardless of circumstance.
Really, do not dwell on mistakes withing games. If you’re not relaxed enough to play, play a single player game. I’ve been on the end where I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, as I was younger. Now? I just play to enjoy the game.
- Overwatch – Competitive Season 4 – 3/9/2017 Matches
- Overwatch – Competitive Season 4 – 3/10/2017 Matches
- Overwatch – Competitive Season 4 – 3/11/2017 Matches
- Overwatch – Competitive Season 4 – 3/12/2017 Matches
- Overwatch – Competitive Season 4 – 3/13/2017 Matches
If you get frustrated when things go south, drop the game for a few days and come back to it. On a side note, I did continue playing past this post, because I wanted to set-up the match format a bit differently. In one game I had, I had horrible teammates, which became toxic when I lost my only “teleporter” when I know I can recharge the teleporter if they hold it, and not to mention, that toxic player wasn’t doing well as Lucio, either.
Regardless, if you don’t do well, and you’re seeing a string of losses:
Anyway, if you want, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below.